49 North is committed to providing a unique ringette experience for every participant with an emphasis on “full-time” sport specific instruction offered at a value price.
Our goal is to deliver a challenging, progressive, creative and fun instructional program that will allow every player to reach their potential.
Rooted in the core fundamentals of ringette, 49 North curriculums are focused on player development in the following areas:
- Technical Drills
– Technique development: skating, passing, shooting, checking and ring control
- Nervous System Stimulation/Overload
– Multi-player, multi-ring skills, and games
- Team Play
– Game like drills (1 on 1 to 3 on 3)
- Transition Games
– Themed games, attack-defend games, scrimmages